Back of the House
- Menu, food quality and kitchen operations assessments.
- Menu development. From minor tweaks and adjustments in terms of variety, quality, profitability and marketability, to major overhauls and initial concepts, Joe will work with you and your staff to develop menus your guests will love and that your kitchen can produce consistently, at a profit.
- Desserts your kitchen can produce in-house, even if you don’t have a pastry chef.
- Regional and international cuisines.
- Writing standardized recipes.
- Develop operational procedures to improve quality, costs and morale.
- Kitchen design; equipment selection and procurement.
- Purchasing, including establishing product specs, effective inventorying, receiving, storing and basic vendor relations.
- Staff training, from steward to chef.
- Safety and Sanitation issues.
- Cost control.